Thursday, June 24, 2010

::Zombification!::

Ho, shat, people! Has it really been so long since the last entry? I believe so. But I am not dead! Err, maybe a zombie, but not dead.
AHHH THERE'S A FISH STARING AT ME!! Oh wait. It's just my son, Frankie (full name Franklin Shoelace McCunningham the Third the Second). He is enjoying making his bubble nest at the moment. Silly, spazzy fish. He was added to the family right after we went to the Japanese restaurant, actually (full of Asian people who didn't know any drop of the language at all). The food was amazing, by the way.
What they don't tell you in high school is how generous people you don't even know can be when they find out you're graduating. I swear, relatives back in Kansas who didn't even know I existed at this point sent me quite large checks. Very crazy, I'd say.
And so, my summer so far has been filled with shopping, cleaning and endless hours of Onimusha and Kingdom Hearts and such. Don't you just love simplifying the house? So much more room, now.. I CAN SEE MY CLOSET FLOOR. I can actually walk around in it. Which is amazing.
Ahh anyway.. There isn't any other news, other than the fact that my twin is missing until mid-July. But not to dwell, this boat runs on happy faces.
And now.. It's time to catch up on everyone's blogs.

Love and other indoor sports (like wrestling with dust bunnies, of course),
Blue Disastrous

1 comment:

  1. Don't ever question free money. The great thing about guilt is that people think by sending copious amounts of money will help. And it does. Send me some if you'd like. ;)

    ReplyDelete