Thursday, September 23, 2010

::You'd think I'd be a dolphin..::

Drinking water like crazy.. What is that obnoxious giant-slow woodpecker noise coming from outside? Weird..
So. I left art. Fun sickness is fun. Not. But Japanese will have me.
I've been very forgetful lately. Like when I just forgot where I live, coming back from art. And why I wanted to blog just now.
Er.. Piercings? Supposedly I am piercing my ears again this weekend. My mum won't let me pierce my lip, basically because she doesn't like it. All of her other reasons were squashes by my reasoning. Win.

"YOU LEARNED A LOT."

Love and other indoor sports (like scavenging for RAMEN),
Blue Disastrous

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't pierce my lip. It's a miracle I didn't rip the balls off the guy who pierced my nose. And today, with a massive head cold, I'm questioning how smart piercing my nose so close to cold season really was. Because it's REALLY hard to blow your nose.

    Anyways. I once had a friend with a lip piercing. And it got infected. I don't think I need to tell you how yucky that looked. AND how gross it smelled. Nope- I think that about sums it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got many friends here with then. I'm generally good with piercings.. And if getting the nose piercing hurt so much, he did it wrong.. O_o Or so I assume. It's not supposed to hurt!! ..Much.

    Also, I feel compelled to tell you that I am working on a scene in acting class and I imagine my character as.. you.

    ReplyDelete