Wednesday, December 9, 2009

::I'll Be Sent to Azkaban::

I don't know whether it's more sad that I am obsessed with Harry Potter so much to the point that I find entertainment roleplaying as a Hogwarts student/making tons of references to the series/whatever else I do related to the series, or that I put so much into my blogs that no one reads that it is considered "too personal" and that it "gives basis for someone to begin stalking you". Those are both not direct quotes, more like the main idea of a message a moderator sent me on VH, because I posted a link to my blog in my profile. The rules state that no one is allowed to post personal information that can lead to someone stalking them.
But this is online anyway, plus I'm the one writing about all this random crap and publishing it, fully aware of potential stalkers (which I've gone through before, and I don't really care).
These past few days have been marked by increasing uneventfulness. Except yesterday. Yesterday was okay, due to the appearance of a certain scarf-wearing jungle animal addicted to ripping and eating belts.
I just realised I haven't played Borderlands in a few days. This could explain things. But now I'm too comfortable to get my mouse all positioned (since the mousepad is the tablet and all).
And a slanket would be very useful right now. Or the Harry Potter Snuggie.
It's colder here than in Seaside.

Love and other indoor sports (like dueling),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment