Tuesday, December 15, 2009

::Sleepless in SModesto::

And why am I watching Paid Programming at midnight? Because I have nothing better to do when I wake up pissed off because a dream turned into an annoyance and no one is up.
I suppose I can try Zak. He'll probably throw his cat at me though. Or something drastic. He always does things like that.
Hm, look at those people walking down the beach.. with their horse on a leash?! Woah. I mean, getting in shape is one thing, but no gadget can make you lose enough weight and gain enough endurance to keep up with a HORSE when they start chasing after a squirrel.
Pff! Those are SO not your "before" pants, guy. You're just holding up randomly large pants.
Oh. Wait a minute. This infomercial showed Chuck Norris. This must be a legit product if it can turn me into Chuck Norris.
In Soviet Russia, ass DOESN'T kick Chuck Norris. It wouldn't dare.
So now I'm re-obsessed with Harry Potter. THANKS, A Very Potter Musical.

Gotta love that Draco-y goodness.

Love and other indoor sports (like.. not that product),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment