Tuesday, January 19, 2010

::Falling Off::

So, how many days has it been? How many weeks has it been? I haven't kept track.. and I have no clue why I suddenly and randomly forgot all about Blogger. It's really quite weird. And what have I been doing?
Ahh, see, I know EXACTLY why I forgot. It is all Kai's fault. YES, YOU. Because the miracle of school's Winter Break came upon us all and forced him to come back home, much to my delight and Max's agony.
Also, I've been to hang out with Matt a couple of times. Much lobster-ness came about.
Of course, after Tree Day, I'm armed with a camera.. Anything is fair game. Beware the little pink polka-spottied camera of doom.
So sometime around Tree Day, or after, yeah.. Oh. Hello there, I'll try to remain as coherent as possible. Matt and I went to see Avatar. Viewing one!
It was, like, eight in the morning. And the line was HUGE. Not for ticket-buyers.. but for ones who had already bought tickets. That meant us. Buu.


..And here is where I get super tired in the middle of telling my über tale, so now I will go and come back with more awesomeness, pictures included. Sound good? It does to me.

Love and other indoor sports (like Photoshopping 25 pictures and not posting them yet),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment