Friday, May 7, 2010

::Absence::

Woah, I've totally gone missing from my blog, haven't I?
An explanation:
I have Infectious Kyle Disease. There's a no-brainer. It is a mind-controlling thing, I tell you!!
But also, my poor Kai is in the hospital. Again. I hope this doesn't happen EVERY MAY. Seriously. No thanks. Anyway, I have been visiting every day! The last thing I want is for Kai to stare at a wall all day, alone, with nothing to do but sleep. Nyan.

For the next twelve days I shall also be gone. I have a semester of Chemistry. Still. But I swear I'll pull this off.

Also, some more good news--I am on my college's list for the EOP. Yay! While it sounds all suckish and ew-I'm-poor-ish, it really is pretty cool. I can't wait. August 13th, please!

What else is new? A crockpot, my earrings and an obsession over an iPod touch. Yeah..

JULNOWRIMO IS COMING. Who is jumping into insanity?

Love and other indoor sports (like riding the bed in half-dresses),
Blue Disastrous

2 comments:

  1. more for the others but i shall ride forth into the oblivion of julnowrimo with thee, none shall stand in our way(ps trying to logically explain magic at 1 am, bad idea)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is my favorite blue MIA? Dead? Kidnapped by midgets and monkeys?? Come back, friend!

    ReplyDelete