Monday, March 15, 2010

::Blue Jays::

Have I not blogged in a while? I don't remember blogging in a while; I have, however, been reading other blogs. Good blogs. Great blogs. Blogs that make me happy, and blogs that make me think.
I am feeling quite happy about this, so I'd like to share a few.
Sleep Talkin' Man::This is one everyone should know about. I mean, come on, an English man who is rather aggressive and random while he talks in his sleep? It's awesome.
Love Always, Clara::I found Clara's blog through NaNoWriMo. No, Kai, I'm not stalking her. Glare. Anyway, Clara is always very real, very random, and very deserving of good-natured laughs and blog love.
Insatiable Host::Danon, the Insatiable Host, is a mother who is witty and entertaining at the very least (add in a dash of cursing). She also has themed days, and that's pretty cool.
Layla Grace::On a much more serious note, this blog is written by the parents of Layla Grace--a little girl with a terrible disease. I came upon this too late.. but the story is still.. Well, it will be with me for a long time.
It's a Panty Pyramid::This last blog I shall share was created by the Insatiable Host. It's a whole bundle of fun! For women. Eh, Fetus Buddy? Nudge, nudge! I haven't joined yet, but I will sometime in the future. It's a panty party!

So! Other than reading tons of blogs when I should have been doing schoolwork, I have been avoiding schoolwork on Virtual Hogwarts, avoiding schoolwork by baking six batches of cookies and a Devil's Food Cake, avoiding schoolwork by attempting to create Magic decks, avoiding schoolwork by trying to digitally paint on Photoshop, and avoiding schoolwork by preparing for Screnzy and college, which is still five months away.
There's still way too much to do. The least important being to re-purple my hair. Hey, I haven't even had so much as highlights for a year now. Do you know how hard that is for a person who hates being anything like anyone else? Dull, dark brown? Please.
Geez, we look so young. That was only.. nearly two years ago. Time moves so fast.. That was the night Kai and I moved up a step. Very yummy.
Ah. My point is, look at that hair. Purple, please!

Okay, I think this post is long enough. Tehe. It's time for dinner and, after that, frosting the cake.
By the by, I looked up at the TV and it read: "Bacon and Blue". So now I want dorm bacon again. Thanks, Hermione. I mean, TV.

Love and other indoor sports (FRET),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment