Saturday, March 20, 2010

::Kami Llama!::

I haven't blogged in ages! I have, however, been roleplaying a LOT as my new alter, Marjorie Du'Pont, who will be getting her own blog soon. Well, possibly a joint blog with her brother,Vincent.
So, this all reminds me of what I was going to blog about a couple nights ago. But now I won't, because no one will believe me, and I don't want everyone to know all my inner workings. So instead, I shall list my alters.

Lilith Tempest::
+VH18
+Hufflepuff
+Favourite subject is Potions
+Basically, she is like the average me
+She wants to play Quidditch, as a Seeker

Marjorie Du'Pont::
+VH19
+Aspiring Hufflepuff
+Favourite subject is Transfiguration
+She is very dreamy
+She wants to play Quidditch, as a Chaser or Beater
+Did I mention she has a twin, Vincent?

Mae Shi::
+VH20
+Aspiring Slytherin
+Favourite subject is Defense Against the Dark Arts
+She is very aggressive and very.. kickass
+She is going to put her name in the Goblet of Fire for that year's Tri-Wizard Tournament

Nymph Bruach::
+VH21
+Aspiring Hufflepuff, possibly Ravenclaw
+Favourite subject is Herbology, with Divination as a close second
+She is.. You can guess.
+She wants to play Quidditch, as a Beater

Stella Anderson::
+VH22
+Aspiring Gryffindor
+Favourite subject is Astronomy
+She is basically a con artist

Aurora Calder::
+VH23
+Aspiring Hufflepuff
+Favourite subject is Defense Against the Dark Arts
+She is, the poor dear, a basketcase

Elise Du'Pont::
+VH24
+Aspiring Hufflepuff
+Favourite subject is Herbology
+She is VERY hyper
+She wants to play Quidditch, as a Seeker
+She is also the younger sister to Marjorie and Vincent

Clara le Fay::
+VH25
+Aspiring Ravenclaw
+Favourite subject is Transfiguration, then Care of Magical Creatures
+She is extremely logical
+She wants to play Quidditch, as a Keeper

Alice Stone::
+VH26
+Aspiring Hufflepuff
+Favourite subject is Charms, then Arithmancy
+She is very creative

How will I keep up with all of these alters? They will carry me through years if I keep up with them. Actually, three years, as soon as Marjorie's and Vincent's first day. A LOOONG time.

Anyway, I have been really.. randomly busy lately. Building Magic deckness and spending time with my sickie Kai, and AFI. And gettingto know Vince better. That's.. actually all.
I really hope I can see Kai on his birthday. I must!!

Love and other indoor sports (what is more beautiful than love?),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment