Saturday, March 13, 2010

::Is That a Kitty?::

No, in fact, it was/is an otter. Sadly.
Anyway! Today was/is the thirteenth. I got to spend mooost of the day fully with Kai. It was amazing. Not only the morning, then later Magic (even though the only time I won was because he made a mistake and even said so.. >_>)..
But! Today was/is Reception Day! For all the new Otters. You know how it is. So basically most of it was a waste of time. Kai just took Mum and I around CSUMB and gave us a mini-tour. It was good enough. Then we ended up at the TAT building, and I am SO glad we did.
Not just because of the hat order, either.
The presentation for Teledramatic Arts and Technology completely made me change my mind. See, I was the ONLY Integrated Studies Special Major out of nearly seven hundred incoming freshmen.. but now I want to declare TAT as my official major. Because it is awesome. More awesome than OH-possums, and that is just not even possible. Physics says so. "Physics" is singular because it is a singular subject, nyan?
Anyway, I am now absolutely excited to just skip the whole summer and go straight into what I seriously hope are going to be the best years of my life. Everyone says they'll be. All cliché-y and such. But really, I am very excited to begin learning how to get the horror stories out of my head.. which sounds a lot worse than it actually is.
And I really, really hope there will be some fellow Harry Potter enthusiasts in my year. Hufflepuffs, preferably. But we'll see.

Love and other indoor sports (NOT like o!quid),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment