Sunday, March 7, 2010

::FrogDogs::

Ah! Don't shoot me, I know I'm dreadfully behind. Shh.
Today was spent.. half-cleaning. The rest of my attention was focused on America's Next Top Model, and it was one of my favourite cycles. Hey, it's not my fault I like crazy editorial shoots! Well, I guess it is. And at some point, I'd love to do something extraordinary with my ordinary self.
Speaking of "ordinary", I really hope I get a roommate that's.. not trashy, not dramatic (in an overly-rude, middle school-esque Ima-ruin-your-life-any-chance-I-get way, not in a theatrical in a tasteful on-stage-performer-and/or-maybe-on-film-actor), and not attitude-impaired. I want someone I can relate to, someone who can carry on an intellectual conversation and actually know what she's talking about. Someone who is, preferably, a TAT lady. LADY. Which would be nice. Because soon I'm going to be a fish mommy. Again.
So, I'm up late, watching TV (sort of). And of course, staying up late and watching TV does not mix. This is what came of it:
"Excuse me, honey, while I go away for four minutes to vacuum myself. Then I'll be ready to go."
Oh dear. It's a VACUUM. That's all I have to say.

Love and other indoor sports (like.. NOT vacuuming..),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment