Friday, October 30, 2009

::I'M IN LABOUR, YOU IDIOT!!::

Stupid stupid STUPID Claudia taking Carly as a hostage..
ANYGAY, I have a new reader! Apparently. So he said. Let's see.
NOPE.
Bahahaha. This is getting pretty funny at this point.
And so is General Hospital! Carly is going to palm the baby. Just as Dane Cook set it in the stars.
*shivers uncontrollably*
I should be doing some homework, but I'm afraid of my grades.
HAHAHA. Stupid Claudia. This is getting ridiculous.
"She has a hostage, a very pregnant hostage."
Ah, the word "pregnant". I love using it. To describe pauses, that is.
"So.."
".."
"..That was pregnant."
Gah! I need to make the surprise. Now. And get my "costume" ready. And, er.. Yeah. *facepalm*
What a nice way to show love: Shoot her.

Love and other indoor sprts (like sniping),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment