Wednesday, October 28, 2009

::Naptime::

..turned into 20 years of sleep. Yeah. Sorry about that (though I'm sure no one missed me, really, at least not here).
So today, I think, I'm going to start writing a novel. I'm going to go to oneword.com, pick up the word of the day.. and write. A novel. Not just in oneword.com's little box and time limit, oh no. I'm going to base a NOVEL off of ONE WORD.
Have I said it enough times yet? Hah!
Wow, Dutchess is afraid of.. a box. She is usually just afraid of living things, but now apparently a box is living too, so she's afraid of it as well.
Okay! Let's see what the word of today is..
Microphone? o_O
Okay.. I can't use that! Let's try another site, like dictionary.com's Word of the Day.
Conflate.
That could work. Okay then, off I go!

Love and other indoor sports,
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment