Friday, October 30, 2009

::Look Down::

You see, this is what happens when you have a crappy day and try to blog about it by phone.
Sigh. I just got home with my Flex and Lyrica. My best friends.
I wrote another half a page (handwritten only, blah) when I was eating lunch.
We went to the bank, then to La Pinata (with a tilde over the n, duh), then to Mum's insurance place, Sears, JC Penny's, I went to Hot Topic while Mum and Grandma went to Macy's and got basically ignored by Heather, then I went to meet up with them.
As we left, I lingered at the iPod vending machine because I noticed they had the particular iPod dock I have on my Christmas list, and Grandma goes, "You want something from there, Brittany?" I laughed while Mum told her what was in the machine. "Oh," said Grandma, "I thought they were some new drink or something."
Gotta love grandmas.
Well, it's one thing after another with me today.
But I'm getting better now and I'm about to take a Flex.
To writing, General Hospital, and making something for Kai and I for our movie fest tomorrow.
Gahhh.
Toodles.

Love and other indoor sports,
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment