Saturday, April 3, 2010

::Another Day::

This has been a week or so of me being ridiculously sick. And it is just that--ridiculous.
Last night I got absolutely no sleep due to being freezing with a mild fever, nausea, headache, and just about every part of my body cramping up from the cold. And yes, I did have three blankets and an additional electric one on. Stupid.
I did get sleep, though. After three. I was waiting for Mum so I could buy.. Mayhem tickets! I'm really excited. Hopefully Kai likes his birthday gift, nyan?
Anyway. I woke up around.. nine? Ate a small dinner. Wrote two more pages on my screenplay. Now I am only six pages behind. Woo! I'll catch up.
My main stopping point was where my stopping point always is--the first time a character's name is brought up.
After hours of consideration, I decided my heroine is Adrienne, her fiance is Will, and her nearly irrelevant white rabbit is (was) Lulu. Only the first two are important, though.
So far, I think it has a lot of impact.. It even sort of freaks me out. I am reliving a cauchemar, after all. Hehehe. I like that word better than "nightmare".
Anyway. Four pages, two deaths, a car crash, two flash backs and an abusive father. Four pages. One of which doesn't even really count.
So you decide.

Anyway, I just finished my ice cream and I am TIRED. So goodnight.

Love and other indoor sports (like, maybe a typing race?),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment