Tuesday, April 27, 2010

::Unsaved Spreadsheets::

My title is referring to the few spreadsheets I have open right now, making lists for random courses and schedules and all that stuff. Lists are your friends!

Oh, dear. My brother is once again making a lot of noise in the kitchen. He better not throw out the Chinese food (it does feed my soul); he can rid of the cake I made, though.
So last.. Er, last last night I decided to finally make a cake. Not from a box. It took a long time to make, including the buttercream frosting, but it was way fun. Everyone in the house thinks it's yummy.. except me. The frosting is too sweet (you know I like sugar--this is too sweet in a bad way) and the cake tastes too much of flour. Of course, I am sick (thank you, love) and so everything tastes weird as hell. But not the Chinese food. Chinese food is ALWAYS good.

So. So! Are you two, like, boyfriend/girlfriend? Steady dates? Lovers?

Yes. Aaanyway. Some updates::
+Finished English with a 91
+Still on page 35 of my screenplay
+My Chemistry course even stumped my uncle, who took 8 semesters of it in college
+Another 2 books were received (Paperback Swap)
+My fear of needles now only extends as far as the ones that go into veins for some medical purpose
+I was given a symbolic knife by Diana, a relatively new friend

Not much else has happened. I really can't wait until I finally have something to blog about, instead of these mundane things that come about from only leaving the house three to six times a month.
AUGUST AUGUST AUGUST.
Or even summer. I'm not really picky. As long as I'm out. Cheers.

Love and other indoor sports (like the inevitable tripping),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment