Tuesday, April 6, 2010

::Prime Suspect!::

Watching Family Feud has never been so fun.
What a lie.

So hey, I'm climbing up in entries. Finally I'm at a good number again, this being number 135. What have I revealed in so many posts? Not much actually. Reading so many different blogs has opened up a lot of ideas, some of which I shall silently admire, and some of which I shall try. I should have news about this out pretty soon; I have some things stewing in my mind.
Day two, no, three of eating an overload of sugar. Still loving it. Eating all this chocolate is making me drink practically my weight in water (as that is what goes best with chocolate, duh) so.. That balances out the bad, right? Not quite. But it's delicious! Buu. I'm sure there are millions of parents out there dealing with their small children bouncing off the walls (and furniture and ceiling and pets..) and wishing Easter had never come. Oops.
Family Feud, again: "GOOD ANSWER, GOOD ANSWER--" until the X smacks them down. Isn't that great? Crushing the hopes and dreams of millions.. or at least that family. Fail.

Sadly, I have nothing else to say for now. I shall be back!

Love and other indoor sports (it's wabbit season--chocolate wabbit),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment