Monday, April 12, 2010

::Irksome::

I apologise; I have been unnecessarily annoyed at just about everything today. I don't know why, particularly, but my mind has pretty much declared war on itself. I want one thing, but then it annoying because I want its opposite at the same time, which is annoying in itself, and this struggle continues.
It has kept me from doing anything productive, really, so I wish I had just gone to bed much earlier. Isn't that horrible? Oi, don't answer that.

Erm. What news is there? Dick Clark is sick. Again. So he's been laying on my bed nearly all day. A random French Canadian guy added me on Facebook. I gained another follower (which actually does make me happy!). Er.. I still have oodles of schoolwork to do, and the main part of that is Chemistry which I still hate with a burning passion. Hopefully I can pull it off in the end.
Er. Also. Now I really, really want a pet ferret. Too bad they are illegal to buy and own in California. But then, if I go to another state (that is not Hawaii)..

Now, I shall go. Either I shall sleep, or bake the brownies I want. Either way, it is what it is.

LOIS,
Blue Disastrous

2 comments:

  1. Thank your uterus baby. Part of the really annoying things about being a chick is that you are all over the place. I know I can go through every range of emotion in 5 minutes. No problem. I can't even imagine what I'd be like if I was bi-polar or something. Jesus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh geez. Yes. Usually I use the excuse of, "It's my dad's fault I got the X-chromosome!" Which is pretty lame. But I like it.

    ReplyDelete