Sunday, April 11, 2010

::Another Perfect Day::

Well, maybe not absolutely perfect, but pretty close. I spent the day with Kai, mostly in his dorm. Little bit in the lobby.
Meh. It was a really lazy day. First thing we do when I arrive? Sleep. Nine thirty is too early for us night owls. Anyway, we spent some of the time after waking up just laying and randomly.. being us. Which included totally ignoring his stupid さろ roommate who forgot his stupid key and banged on the stupid door for ten minutes straight.
Our story: we were asleep. Yeah. I promise.
Anyway, the day was spent making my blue/black mill deck better, learning some kanji (almost none of which I even remember now) and being totally pissed and therefore writing another two pages to my screenplay by texting it to my email while I was in the place.. situation.. whatever it was that was sucking the happy right out of me.
ENCOURAGE, please.

So now I.. am writing. Yay, I've reached all of.. six pages. So lame. But at least I'm filling out the plot and adding ideas in, thanks to Vince. And it's funny, because I've been talking of killing off characters in my screenplay but.. it wouldn't really apply to my script with current changes. So. I will stick to killing them off in my mind!
Yeah, Blue, that doesn't sound psycho at all..

Also, new music. That's all.

Love and other indoor sports (like balancing four awkward drinks in awkward bottles),
Blue Disastrous

P.S. I have had the craving for a jar of baby food all day. Strawberry banana applesauce. WHY?!

2 comments:

  1. baby food = yuck, man. Let's hope THAT's temporary. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oi! I've had it before. Er, as a non-baby. That applesauce is like, some sort of.. godly applesauce that people want to keep a secret and not share with anyone else so they've made it into baby food.. >_>

    ReplyDelete