Thursday, April 1, 2010

::Fail.::

That's right. DevianTART has changed everyone's avatar to Team Edward, Jacob, Gaga, and Seeker (no, not a cool Harry Potter Seeker, one of the stupid "seekers" from Twilight).

Sigh. Joking aside, today is the first day of Screnzy.
..AND I'M ALREADY BEHIND.
Of course. I'm only on page one.. of three. Three! Three and a third pages are all that is needed per day in order to reach the goal of one hundred pages. I'll make it up tomorrow, I swear..

Today it really sunk in (well, to my mum, really) that I will be graduating in a couple of months. So what does mum do? Calls the Super Team of us Brown women (and Wray, shh!) to start planning a party. Cake!! I've asked Via Coma to come play, and grab some food and such, so we'll see about that. Also, I have made my list and I'm checking it twice.. I am Sandy Paws, after all. I hope it will turn out to be a somewhat-non-boring party. I know nothing about parties.

Hm. I am very excited. First off, I've plans, and that never happens!! Er, actually, I've said that for the past few months and life is proving me wrong, so I'll keep on saying it.
Anyway. Slight chance of seeing Vince again for a test, and for.. awesomeness. Duh. Twin vibe.
Possible chance at maybe seeing my Fetus Buddeh?
Sunday, my cousin and aunt are coming over, and I'm getting bleach and colour, FINALLY!!
And then will come working hard on schoolwork and my screenplay and seeing Kai and somehow fitting sewing in somewhere.

Also, I like bananas.

And questionable Chinese food. And now I must change rooms.

--

THAT took a VERY long time. Forty minutes. But I did other stuff as well. Random stuff. Like noticing the towel on the real rack smells like my cat after rain (not awful, no matter how bad it sounds). And taking my measurements.
I'VE SHRUNK.
Before::36-27-36
Currently::34-26-33
How'd that happen?! However, I like it. Now, if only to get those numbers nice and even.. Almost there. And don't call me crazy! I'm not complaining. Just want to shape up. And do it well. So ha.

Anyway, I think it is time to get back to writing Tunnels. Which is the official unofficial title. Now it is technically "tomorrow", so now I've got to get to six and two-thirds pages before next midnight strikes.

Wish me luck.

Love and other indoor sports (like bed-dancing),
Blue Disastrous

P.S. Bed-dancing is not the same as the aforementioned "Love".

P.P.S Kai still hasn't written since he's been back.

P.P.P.S. This makes me a very sad kitty.

P.P.P.P.S. Also, I've been awarded a Cal Grant and I can't believe I didn't mention it!!

P.P.P.P.P.S. Apparently I like the whole "P.S." thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment