Thursday, February 18, 2010

::Distracted Again::

I set out to do tons of English today.. and then got distracted by various science articles. Ouch.
Anyway, not much happened today, like, at all. I did Lilith's Flying lesson, stressed about a couple of things in real life, and.. sat here on the couch.
The payment still didn't go through, so I still can't apply for housing (and I'm still waiting for Kai to tell me what is on the application like he said he would when he got back to his dorm like two days ago) and I wonder when it WILL go through.. I really hope that the only hold-up is that the check needs to be cleared, and that tomorrow, I will get my email and all will be well..
It's another day closer to the reception, and another day closer to August. Also, another day closer to my birthday, which I haven't been really looking forward to, but now I'm thinking of it in a whole new way. Being sixteen isn't as sweet as everyone makes it out to be; but hopefully my seventeenth year will be exceedingly amazing and it will make up for all of the bad times.
That is all I have to say about that.

Love and other indoor sports (is sleeping an Olympic event?),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment