Friday, February 12, 2010

::Ooh the Fuzziness::

The title is a reference to the fact that I keep forgetting I have glasses now. And I can actually see. It is quite nice.
Anyway, today was.. It was boring, really. I felt like crap the whole day.
I discovered Armadillo shoes, and I want a pair.
Also, I have made a long list of things to do and important dates. So that was productive.
I still have not done Chemistry, or English for that matter.
I am hoping I can get a lot of financial aid for college, because that is really where I want to be right now.
Also, I need to somehow obtain 350$, and very soon.
Buu.
I'm trying, Kai.

Love and other indoor sports (like trying to walk in said Armadillo shoes),
Blue Disastrous

1 comment:

  1. I want armadillo shoes too... but Alexander McQueen killed himself yesterday... so the chances of getting them now are zilch. =...

    ReplyDelete