Tuesday, February 9, 2010

::Short Vacation::

Since Friday evening I have been with Kai. What else can I even say? That is perfection right there. Yeah, I've given up on having our own place any sooner than forever, but I'll live. We'll live. Hell, I'll even look into a single room. Hah!
As long as it comes with a cave.
Anygay, Kai has reminded me I've done nothing school-related this half-week, though not really because he is just working like a busy little bee at his presentation. He has to wear silly pants. They appear to be shiny, but do they FEEL shiny? No. I've spoken to them. They feel used.
Speaking of used pants, I must go sew the hole in these.

All right then. No more hole--though it is now a very crude line.
I be sick! As a.. sick thing! Grr. Maybe some fresh air? Like, now. Please.
I think today I'll venture out of the room, too. At least I won't be trapped. WAIT. If I go out, I can't get back in. Shat.
What to do?!

Love and other indoor sports (like cave incidents, cave crawling, and cave rolling),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment