Sunday, February 21, 2010

::Where Am I?::

I swear, it feels like my head's full of Jello. Which I have in the fridge. Shoot! I forgot to get some grape Jello earlier. Oh well..
So, my favourite punctuation..ness.. is: ‽, the interrobang. Pretty spiffy, eh? Kai and I believe this should be, erm, allowed in normal English punctuation, because it is awesome and most often used in at least spoken English, so why not written as well? かよ‽
Today was as uneventful as yesterday (though I don't think I blogged yesterday, did I?), with the best part of the day being my dinner/dessert/snack combo. Chikkin doodle soup, a few stolen bites of chili, a sundae, and dinosaurs. No joke.
Now, I really hope tomorrow--WAIT!! Hm, okay, no Astronomy lesson up yet. Tomorrow is Monday, which is also Japanese and Music classes, the day I pick up my English assignment, the day Lilith has another Astronomy lesson, the day I hang out with Zak again (I must charge my camera!), aaand Cat Day! That's right, in Japan, tomorrow is Cat Day. Nyan, nyan! Treat your kitties like royalty!
Oh, I so wish time would speed up. Just for now, because I'm just too excited and I gotta get back to Hogwarts--no, that's not right (but I wish it was). But I want to go be with Kai already.
I've made another list. I'll post it on Zoho soon, if anyone is still following that.
Aaand.. erm.. I am still waiting for a few important emails.. And.. I suppose that is it.

Love and other indoor sports (like swimming, without the water),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment