Tuesday, January 26, 2010

::Empty With You::

Today wasn't such a good day for pain, as both Kai and I were vexed with our physical situations. But hopefully with sleep we'll both be okay.
I got a lot of new music today.

Alice in Chains--Black Gives Way to Blue
Deftones--White Pony
Korn--Issues
Orgy--Candyass
Orgy--Punk Statik Paranoia
Orgy--Vapor Transmission
The Used--Artwork

Good stuff. Especially when I am studying for Japanese. Which is the class I have tomorrow. Meaning tutoring and maybe the final. Meep. But that is all okay. Because I have cake in the oven. This cake mix was meant for Matt's super-late birthday mega-cupcake. Too bad. I have another reason to celebrate.
Guess?
"Dear Brittany,
Congratulations on your conditional admission to California State University, Monterey Bay!"
Yes!! Blue wins.
It's not a guaranteed thing, but if I send in all of my stuff (transcript, official registration fee, etc.) and pass all of my classes, I will be going back with Kai in the fall!
And, liek, wooah, I can actually learn something. Which is exciting.
Yay! I am on my way to becoming a--well, whatever requires my major. Integrated Studies Special Major. Also known as the Throw-In-Whatever-The-Hell-You-Want Major. Which, for me, will be a mixed TAT/VPA/MPA. Nice? I think so.
Anyway, I shall stop rambling about this.
My Funfetti is nearly done cooling.
Ohpleaseohpleaseohplease let all of our parents agree on loftie. It is the only thing pulling me through this semester.
And I cannot wait to finally be able to lay with Kai in our own bed.

To-Do:
+Drop off the giant pillow
+Bake Matt his late-as-hell birthday cupcake
+Drop off said cupcake
+Make it to school without keeling over
+Japanese: PAY ATTENTION AND PRACTICE. And this does not mean repeating everything Miyu tells me to. At least when Takada-sensei isn't asking me.
+Study for the Japanese final with Angie on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday, if possible
+Take said Japanese final
+Send in transcript to colleges
+Go to eye appointment--do not blind self or stab eyes out before then
+Go to doctor appointment--do not die before then
+Take more pictures
+Get EPT/ELM scores and send them to colleges (unless.. wait, I think I told them to send them on my answer sheet thingy. No. Thingymajigger. There we go..)
+Get permission for loft from Mum
+DO NOT STRESS

Love and other indoor sports (like fish-hiding),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment