Tuesday, January 19, 2010

::Sad, Lonely, Fantasising of Impaling..::

Me? No, not me. Today I was with Kai. Or, this evening and night. I really can't wait for it to be every night..
Anyway, I guess I'm back to Econ and FASFA, and oh-my-dog-I-have-Japanese-tomorrow.. It's not that I don't like Japanese, because I do, and I can't wait until I am somehow magically fluent in it.. I'm just dreading catching up. And talking to.. whatever her name is. Japanese Two girl, who is also somehow magically fluent even though she is only in her second year. But then again, Miyu is in my class and she just came here from Japan a few months ago. Though.. Angela?.. is American. From what I can see. Or saw. That one time.
Maybe Sheila can be my tutor. She's a kid genius. Wait, that's not fair. She is fourteen. But she is awesome. And she screams at her younger sisters in the morning, "すこし!" Just for the sake of being just a bit Japanese.
著これえとぢせこ。
Best. Song. Evar.
Moving on now. Time for Econ.
College, here I come.

Love and other indoor sports (like Pokemon battling),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment