Friday, January 29, 2010

::Fifth Post Then..::

Oh dear. I really don't appreciate spammers sending me emails to "Pump up the Whoopee Stick!" when I don't have one.. Okay then..
Oh. Tis 9:11. Reminds me of fire-engine red hair. Manic Panic has a bunch of dyes that glow under blacklight. Better than that boss Zefron poster. I'm thinking Hot Hot Pink, or maybe Atomic Turquoise--except that one doesn't glow. But that would be very cool.
OH YEAH. That's why I suddenly was like, "I want contacts!" Because the glowy hair dye made me think of the contacts that glow under blacklight.. Imagine Blue. With pink hair. That glows under blacklight. And when she opens her eyes, so do they.
AMAZING.
On another note, I am pretty sure I am certifiably crazy. Really, truly mental. I think it is a combination of the depression, fibro, boredom, and my extreme talent for being a pushover. Or not so much as that, but wanting to please everyone. I hate saying no.
I am an indecisive pleaser with mental issues. You know what this makes me?
::An actor.

-BD

No comments:

Post a Comment