Saturday, January 30, 2010

::Well Then..::

Today wasn't so bad. Instead of finding ease in slipping into sorrow and anger and all that jazz, I purposely made an effort to try to be happy. No, I am not going to be pushover Blue anymore.
Or at least I'll try not to be. I don't want to just go along with whatever to make others happy. But I know that if I want anyone to respect my wishes I can't be naggy and gloomy and all.. wilted..
I IZ NO FLOWER!!
Wait. I guess I am.. Shh!
Camming with Kai.. ChristoFUR (aka Kurisotofa aka bird who vomits acorns into its nest) is being weird. And ahh yeah.
I have been sewing today. Well, cutting. For Miyu.
OH MY DOG, I just remembered the whole point of this entry.
Apparently there are a lot of things fibro peoples can't handle properly. Let me get the list..
I can't have::
+Wheat
+Dairy products
+Sugar
+Corn
+Citrus fruits

I need more of::
+5-HTP
+St. John's wort
+Magnesium citrate
+Vitamin B-6

SO. That leaves like nothing.
Vegan, much? I can eat.. like a rabbit. And yeah.
Time to look up recipes.
And..
OHMYDOG I want to go to Mayhem Fest this year. On my birthday. It is the closest place they are playing, too, on my birthday.
+Korn
+Rob Zombie
+Lamb of God
+Five Finger Death Punch
+Atreyu
+In This Moment
..are among the huge list of bands playing. COME ON. This one was built for me. Minus Manson. But he played last time so it's okay.
And er.. Hm. Maybe I shall play with mekkups again.
AND I want to dye my hair..
Vote for me?

Pick pick pick!
Love! Happiness! PONIES!!

Love and other indoor sports (like spazzing--yes, it IS a sport),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment