Friday, January 29, 2010

::Hm.::

So far, today isn't too bad. I took the Japanese final, with Miyu looking over my shoulder and giggling and erasing my wrong answers the whole time. She is cute--almost fully living in the "Japanese" stereotype we hold here in America, with cute girls who overact and say everything cutely and bounce around like cute.. things-that-are-cute. Yeah.
Um. Anyway. Now I owe her a hat. And the group of druggies that hang outside Building C were shouting at me to give them all hats. Um. No.
So after my final, I waited for about an hour to give Takada-sensei time to grade my final and update my semester grade. Then I went to the office to request my transcript. That set off a whole chain of events that named me as The Girl Faster Than Liz. Now, this is a really big deal. Liz was thee best student at DCHS before she graduated--and all the teachers talk about her ALL THE TIME. Which makes me really want to meet her..
Anyway. Transcript. Out. Colleges. Mailed. Emails. Sent. Hands. Still twitchy. Bah..
I hope my email doesn't still show up as spam on Mollen's email.. thingy. Yes. Thingy.
Including today, I have eleven days to do a complete semester of Chemistry, which I despise. Because it is online. And not Kirchner.
Yay for being busy!

Love and other indoor sports (it is what it is),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment