Monday, November 9, 2009

::It Occurs to Me..::

..that really, the life I've wanted has been here all along.
You know.
I think the root of all my problems has really been this: I have not gotten any good mail in quite some time.
A postcard here, a bank statement there, but other than that, I've gotten no mail! Whaaaaat?!
I think I shall order myself something (like, I dunno, maybe a couple of books, or, er, YARN) and then, of course, colleges should be getting back to me soon..
And then I need to get pictures of hats up on Etsy and such and get some orders, and I'd love to get them through mail..
Mail! See? Mail is life. Yes.
No, no, maybe not.
But! Connecting with some friends I haven't spent time with in a while is certainly nice.
If we could only find a theater..
Anyway! Yes, so, I shall hop on that right now. Er, you know, getting a life and such. You know how things are.
Maybe I'll catch a shower too, right after dinner.
Which is ready now.
And Mum told me her two secrets to spaghetti sauce which are:
..
Do you really think I'd tell you?!
No.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I've a pint of fake blood to play with.

Love and other indoor sports (like spattering blood),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment