Saturday, November 28, 2009

::RAAAWR::

I'm.. so.. mad.. Buu!
Stupid Dr. Horrible won't BUFFER ITSELFEDNESS fast enough. Shut up, Kai, I know you're going to go, "Hey, I got you hooked on it! Hahaha!" Except not so stupidly. Anyway.
And then Shaun of the Dead won't go onto my iPod because I don't even know why and it's really a bother.
So I have to keep going from the room Lyn-z and I are going to sleep in to this room where I am now because it's the only one of two rooms not occupied right now. Unless I go in the garage. But that's cold. So.
Sigh.
I really want to watch SOMETHING.
Grr..
Um..
So..
Now I want to write. But my laptop must stay out here. Buu.
Hello.
Goodbye.
Goodnight.

Love and other indoor sports (like a hissing match with a Jewish cat),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment