Friday, November 6, 2009

::Oh No, I Gone Done Wronged Myself..::

So apparently my SAT test date isn't the 14th--it's tomorrow. Oh ho ho, this is vury bad news, seeing as I did nothing in preparation except procrastinate at writing my novel and read many chapters of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.. and now, blog.
Mum is out. She's at the store buying stew and cupcakes and garlic bread. If I catch her in time with my text, she'll bring home some Otter Pops for my throat.
I'm still sick with the flu-ish thing! Wewt!
Anyway, can anyone tell me who I imitated in my title?
..
..
..
That's right. Bruce. Well, the bee. Mayor Bee, Mayor Bee!
Ooh, I haven't sewn in a while. You know, all, with Christmastime coming up and all, now would be the perfect time to place some orders for some snuggly kitty hats! I have some new colours and prints; just drop me a line if you or a friend is interested!

..Oh. I'm vury behind in my novels. As in, over 20,000 words behind. Plus I need to be doing History. Oh, but I'm still reading..
Shh. It'll all be okay.
Smile!

Love and other indoor sports (such as cloning yourself to get a hundred tasks done at once),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment