Monday, November 2, 2009

::*Rubs Eyes Wearily*::

I wrote 1511 words for Metempsychosis. I realise that it's turning out better than I thought back yesterday when I couldn't write a damn thing. Here's an excerpt:



"Aren't you done yet?" I dropped the PJ's I was tucking into my large suitcase.
Alex was leaning against the doorframe, his dark hair hanging over his eyes and
his lips tugging again at a comfortable smirk. My heart, for some freakish
reason, began to race.
"Erm," I began, willing my tongue to start working
again, "Nearly. Just have to throw in some non-clothing stuff now," I mumbled,
forcing myself to shove the PJ's into the luggage.
His eyes twinkled. "You
better hurry up, slowpoke," he teased, "Mum and Dad are here. They want to leave
soon." He laughed musically, good-naturedly, before turning and walking away,
leaving me still on the floor, a large fistful of socks in my hand. Who was I
kidding?
I still had plenty of underwear to pack.

Like? Nyeh. It's a bit of very obvious foreshadowing.

"I sneezed and then got hurt in a place that makes no sense."

Quote without context for the morning.

I'm in a really bright mood. I think it's because I feel I've done something good today..

Okay, I'm off now to tell my EC I'm not going to make it to our meeting.

EPICFAIL.

Love and other indoor sports (like novel-writing),

Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment