Sunday, November 22, 2009

::Who Cares?::

Who cares about Thanksgiving?
Or cleaning?
Or uploading pictures onto a photography account?
Or spending time here instead of nowhere at all?
Or controlling lutz landings?
Or.. anything?
Certainly.. me. That's very unfortunate.
So, today started off badly. Because I woke up from an amazing dream which can't happen in real life because, I dunno, I guess my mum doesn't trust me.
But whatever, yeah?
I hope it'll get better.
I really wish I could do what James did--that turkey. He left the place that was keeping him down when he just wanted to be happy. James, I admire you for leaving.
Of course, I don't have a job. And I'm having issues with Etsy. Facekeyboard.
I guess today is an all-around icky day. Only Lyn-z is really helping the matter. Thank you, Fetus Buddeh.
I'm going to go scout out some pudding. That'll help too.

Love and other indoor sports (like dynamite),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment