Sunday, November 29, 2009

::Ahaha.. Narrowly Escaped Death::

..Again.
Lyn-z was laying on the bottom bunk in the corner, I was in the same corner on the top bunk.
She got up on a hunch to stalk me and was starting to climb the ladder..
And the top bunk fell.
So. I now have a giant streak of a welt on my back that feels like a piece of wood stabbed through my body (it didn't--I missed the screw that was sticking out by like an inch, don't worry).
If Lyn-z wouldn't have gotten up, she wouldn't be alive.
If I would have been on the other side, I would have flipped and broken my neck and been killed.
So. The Fetus Buddehs have escaped death once again.
I am grateful we're both alive.
VERY.
It was fun.

Love and other indoor sports (like extreme bunk bed collapsing),
Blue Disastrous

1 comment: