Sunday, November 8, 2009

::S-so C-cold..::

God moren!
It is very cold here in somewhat-sunny California this morning.
I woke up and was very sad to find my Kai wasn't next to me. Then I considered whether I should leave my warm bed or not.
But I did (oh, how I despise being human), and shortly after, I discovered my blueberry foaming hand soap is like a thick, blue mousse.
"Oh, hunny, you like some moouuse?"
"Erm, mouse?"
"Yes, some moouuse?"
"Erm.. *asks someone next to her quietly what the lady said, but isn't answered* Excuse me?"
"Hunny, you like moouuse? Mouse, in your hair, moouuse?"
"..Mousse?"
"*angrily* That's what I sayyy."
Ah, silly, cute Asian hairdressers with strong accents. Aren't they adorable?
Yes! We have a new fridge.
And I finally caught up on my official NaNoWriMo wordcount last night (though now I'm behind again)!
Metempsychosis is dead. Well, not really dead, but..
I much prefer zombies to crazy reincarnated incest. Though that, too, is amazing in its own respects.
So! I have decided that I want to work at JMP Creative. Mhm. Go watch the Travel Channel if you want to know why.
I had something important to say but I can't remember. That happens a lot.
Usually Alzheimer's doesn't come on until, er, 60 or 70 years old? Rarely even 50, at that. So what's wrong with me?!
GASP.
I really want to read Harry Potter. But I should write.
OH. Zombie walk. This is what it was.
I still want to plan one. Really. I really, really would like one.
So, er, yeah.
It only occured to me a few days ago that "er" and "erm", said with an English accent, sounds like our "uh" and "um". Now, really, I knew I was dumb, but not that dumb. Oh well. It's growing on me, I suppose.
NOW. Off to add more things to my Amazon Wishlist, which is filling up super quickly.
Let the procrastination begin..
Now.

Love and other indoor sports (like ignoring responsibilities while chomping on a cupcake),
Blue Disastrous

Edit:
Lookie my lovely NaNo Widget! >w<

No comments:

Post a Comment