Wednesday, November 18, 2009

::They Said Hell's Not Hot::

Oh, Kai, you haven't beaten it up yet.
So! Rawr!
I blame my total lack of blogging on HISTORY. Yes. Or maybe myself, for putting off my work at the beginning of the year.
I've been doing tons of stupid History for the past *enter number of days since I've last blogged here* days because for some reason I'm crazy and want to go to college a year early. NO WAY.
It's like I've never said that before.
History and sometimes writing along with going out to school and doctors' appointments and physical therapy have made me forget to write out what's happened in a day.. for some reason.
And now I don't have anything to say. And I'm going on and on and on about nothing, really.
Okay. So last night I saw a commercial for, I dunno, some brand of shoes that I wasn't paying attention to.. because I was so caught up on the first part of the commercial. Which was a long time zoomed in on breasts.. so of course I think it must be, you know, likera bra commercial or something. But there was an odd "Valley Girl" voice saying something hateful about someone else..
And then the real narrator goes, "Make your boobs jealous by wearing shoes that will make your butt look better."
WHAT?!
Anyway.
On Sunday my mum took Grandma and I to the Harvest Festival. It's really fun. There are tons of booths where people sell their products, mostly handmade things (duh). And then there are booths where people are selling food or drink--and of course they give out samples. It's great--walking through the aisles looking at jewelry or clothes or random things while eating beef jerky, soup, pie, drinking coffees with random flavours..
I really wish they'd sell their food in meals. Like the soup people. I'd have much rather eaten their soup than the chikkin* and cheese quesadilla at one of the food places by the stage. Bleh. Super expensive crap. That's what it is.
Anyway, that day was fun, even though I had no money to shop with. Grandma got me a Snickers caramel apple. Yummy.
And now I have my mum's biiig laptop on my lap, and I'm trying to uninstall things. It's hot. No, really, my legs are burning!
So, er, I guess I'll just, erm, stamp "BLOG" onto my left hand and hopefully then I'll remember to write and not just come up with random events from the past that I can barely remember (bad memories are only for elders? PAH!!).
Okay?
Okay.

Love and other indoor sports (like leg roasting),
Blue Disastrous

No comments:

Post a Comment